Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Eyes

So the holidays are upon us and I love it!!! In my 24 years I have not gotten sick of all the Christmas decor and joyful music yet! In fact, I'm almost done my Christmas shopping and everything that I do have is already wrapped and under the tree (as of 2 weeks ago). Hehehehe...don't hate me!

So I decided to do a little how-to holiday makeup look. It's fairly simple and anyone can wear it! Here's what I used on my eyes/lips:

Grey Silk Eye Gloss - Jane Iredale
24K Gold Dust Silver - Jane Iredale
Oyster - Jane Iredale
Blitz & Glitz Fluidline - MAC
Black Liquid Liner - Maybelline
Black Voluminous Mascara - Loreal
116 Lashes - Ardell Duralash
Crimson Lip Liner - Jane Iredale
Carrie Lipcolor - Jane Iredale
Cherry Sparkle Gloss - Jane Iredale

That's the gist of it! You can also use a gold eyeshadow base and gold glitter to put a bit of a different spin on it. Be more bold this season...try a red lip! Not many people like it at first but it really looks gorgeous, you just have to wear it for a bit and see yourself with it on to get used to it. It's like the perfect accessory to your outfit during Christmas time.

On another note, I hope you guys are enjoying my tutorials. I really appreciate all the feedback and support from everyone! At the moment I have almost 900 views and around 10 subscribers which is great! I'm so happy that people can make use of my videos, I hope that they are informative anyway! I try to make them quick and cut out any boring stuff, cuz I've watched quite a few different makeup tutorials and I find some people talk way too much.

I plan on doing some more this week...so keep watching!

c2

No comments:

Post a Comment