Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mission Wedding Show


I did my first ever wedding show today!!! I had my own table and everything! It was so much fun...I felt like it went really well :) One of my very best friends, Megan, helped me out and kept me company. Thanks so much PB1, you're the best <3>

I saw so many people from highschool and it felt so great to have them see what I'm doing these days. I feel really proud of what I do and it just reminded me again of my dreams and what I want to be! I'm planning to do another wedding show in early January and I have a feeling it won't be too difficult to book up my summer with weddings! Hope is once again restored and I'm really excited! I feel great.>

c2

P.S. I really need to think of a cute catchy name for my makeup business because people can't read or pronounce my last name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment