Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back on YouTube!

I am once again borrowing my mother's camera to make more YouTube makeup tutorials and videos! I am very excited...this week my creative juices have been flowing, although I haven't made an actual tutorial yet, I did make a couple of videos just talking about tips and advice. I have plenty of ideas bouncing around in my brain at the moment so you can expect to see some new things coming very soon!

My goal is to one day have quite a high number of followers. I want to try to do some more unique looks. I love doing the more creative stuff and I find as I watch other makeup tutorials on YouTube that are directed more at beauty makeup, a lot of it tends to look the same to me. I'm not sure if anyone feels that same...but there's only so many ways I want to show you all how to do a smoky eye before that gets really boring.

I don't know if anyone even reads this blog, but if you do, thank-you for taking an interest! I want lots of feedback...if you have questions about anything at all, please let me know and I will answer them as best I can! Thank-you for supporting me...whoever you may be!

c2

No comments:

Post a Comment