Thursday, May 20, 2010

Long Overdue

So it has been quite some time since I last posted. I'm not going to write much tonight because it is 2:03 in the morning and I'm exhausted. I'm excited to announce that I have created a new website; one that I feel is much simpler and much more accessible to my clients. My last website was pretty cool, but it was all flash and much more complicated to edit. I like the layout of this one, and I think if I get enough good feedback, I'll finally purchase a domain name!

www.c2makeup.weebly.com

I officially registered my business as c2 Makeup a few months ago. Things are going very well. I have been pretty busy with everything. I have been doing more photo shoots just like I had hoped! I have quite a few weddings booked for this summer and I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't been doing any more tutorials on YouTube unfortunately because I had to give my mom her camera back. I would like to do more, but it does take up a lot of time as well.

I am feeling very positive and excited for what's to come. I will keep you updated.

c2

No comments:

Post a Comment