Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Tutorial

So I have created my first tutorial...first 2 actually but the first one was kind of bland so I sort of redid it. Yep, that's me! Perfectionist (although I'm having a lot of problems trying to publish it). It was on brow shaping; I hope everyone likes it! I find it a little nerve-racking to put it out there for everyone to see but I'm more embarassed for people I know to see it, because I care what they think.

Instead of naming all the specific products I used during the video, I'm going to direct people to my blog if they're really interested. So for my "Brow Guru" video, this is what I used:

Jane Iredale Taupe Pencil
Jane Iredale Daytime Shadow Kit (Dark Suede/Charcoal)
Jane Iredale Angle/Liner Brush
Jane Iredale White Pencil

Yes, I use a lot of Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics as that is what we carry at my work and I do quite like the line for the most part. It's definitely a good idea to know what you're putting on your skin and this product line has a lot of benefits.

I'm hoping to create many more fun and entertaining tutorials...hopefully this one works! If not, I'll be very upset as I spent quite a bit of time creating it!!! If it does work and you watched it, please give me feedback! Thanks everyone.

C2 OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLakup90a8I&feature=autofb

No comments:

Post a Comment