Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lady Gaga Tutorial


My second tutorial is finished...I've been working hard on it for probably the past 4-5 hours and I think it turned out pretty great! I posted on YouTube that you can come to my blog to find out the exact products I used in the video. So I figured I should probably type this up right away.

Foundation - Radiant Liquid Minerals by Jane Iredale
Concealer - Circle/Delete 2 by Jane Iredale
Blush/Contour - Dolly Mix by MAC
Loose Powder - Merle Norman
Creme Eye Base - Pearl Frost by MAC
White Shadow - White by Jane Iredale
Darker Shadows - Taupe, Dark Suede, Charcoal by Jane Iredale
Black Pencil - Black by Jane Iredale
White Pencil - White by NYX
Creme Liner - Blitz & Glitz Fluidline by MAC
Liquid Liner - Black by Maybelline
Mascara - Black Voluminous by Loreal
Lashes - Top Pair (No name brand) Bottom Pair (Duralash 116)
Lips - I just used powder to lighten them, DollyMix blush around edges, dab of clear gloss

I hope this helps! Please subscribe to my blog and my tutorials and give me lots of feedback! I could definitely use it :)

C2


No comments:

Post a Comment