Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Megan Fox Smoky Look

I posted up another makeup tutorial today on how to do a Megan Fox inspired smoky eye...Megan Fox is one of my favorites! Her makeup always looks hot and I love to recreate her looks, so keep watching for more tutorials on the Fox's makeup.

I'll keep it simple because this is a longer one...so this is what I used on the eyes:

Grey Silk Liquid Shadow - Jane Iredale
Silver Lining Trio - Jane Iredale
Taupe/French Toast Duo - Jane Iredale (lighter color for browbone highlight)
Black Pencil Liner - Prestige
Voluminous Mascara - Loreal

And for blush I used one from smashbox but the name is rubbed off so I really don't know what it was called, sorry guys!

And I wanted to add some music but I find my voice is too quiet and the music sounds too overpowering so I'm going to try to speak up more on future videos.

c2




No comments:

Post a Comment